Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Creativity

"Creativity, as has been said, consists largely of rearranging what we know in order to find out what we do not know. Hence, to think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted."
-George Kneller-

There are so many things we take for granted every day. The sun rises every day and explodes beautiful colors across the sky. Did we take time to notice or just hurry about our day and forget to look? There is so much wisdom in this quote about creativity. As an artist I want to find one thing each day that I normally take for granted and see it in a creative light.

2 comments:

  1. love your inspiring personality. inspiration goes a long way. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Mother Teresa. She is an idol I just recently (last 5 years) started to admire more after reading many writings about her.

    I agree about the things we take for granted and secretly thank the maker for many small things. I especially love flowers all kinds even the myrtle trees with their awesome colors. I thank Him for having such a beautiful accent to just simple things.

    ReplyDelete